Iowa Testing Programs (ITP) is a research, development, and outreach unit in the
College of Education
at the University of Iowa
mission is to pursue:
- research that improves the practice of educational measurement
- design and development of assessments that provide information for a variety of
purposes and audiences, for example
- educators to inform instruction
- federal, state, and local government to support accountability
- academic institutions to aid decision-making
- outreach that delivers assessment results and supports use of assessment information
by local, state, national, and international audiences through
- workshops and professional development opportunities
- consultation on assessment design, development and use
- publications on research-based innovations in assessment
Friday, November 22, 2013
Iowa Testing Programs responds to Form E alignment study. Click here
to learn more.
This website is designed primarily to inform Iowa educators about the Iowa Statewide
Testing Program. For information about using the Iowa Tests in all other states,
contact our publisher, Riverside
to learn more about the Iowa End-of-Course assessment.
for the slides presented in the “Using the Iowa Assessments Interpretation Workshops”.