- The Iowa Assessments will continue to be available for the 2017-2018 school year.
- Iowa Testing Programs introduces the Iowa Growth Report -- designed to help you evaluate local student growth for the 2016-2017 school year. Click here to access the electronic reports for your district.
- The Iowa Assessments provide growth data at the individual, district and state levels. Click here to find the most recent growth report for Iowa students.
- Use the results of the Iowa Assessments to inform local discussions. Click here to learn more.
- ITP is posting the 4th year of Iowa Core Reports, based on this year’s data. Fall testers may begin accessing your reports on eITP to see updated information regarding:
1. Comparisons to your AEA and the State
4. Performance on the Iowa Core
- Research recently conducted on growth at the University of Iowa found that Iowa students demonstrated strong Reading gains from Grades 3 to 4. Click here for more information.
- Share the Iowa Core Report with your community. The report provides a summary of proficiency, growth and Iowa Core information for your students. This year’s report will be available the month after your testing is completed, and can be easily compared to prior years. Click here to access this information for your district.
- The Iowa Assessments allow educators to track student performance towards readiness. Readiness thresholds for middle and high school students can be found here.
- Content validity evidence remains the most fundamental consideration in developing the Iowa Assessments. This evidence allows Iowa schools the opportunity to test according to their own schedules throughout the year. More information about content validity can be found here.
- ITP collaborates with Governor’s STEM Advisory Council to evaluate STEM programs in Iowa. Find more information here.
- ITP works with Iowa Department of Education to reinforce sound assessment practices by making acceptance of Test Administration Assurance necessary to access site.